Bidvertise

September 3, 2012

Mason Jar Coconut Chai Tea Latte

I don't drink coffee, but I am an absolute sucker for a good tea, hot or iced. Starbucks' Iced Chai Tea Latte is one of my favorites, but at $4.88 each, I am perfectly happy to make my own at home. As long as you use a pre-made chai tea concentrate, it takes only minutes to throw one of these together.

I also think that it look super cute in a mason jar, and the jar makes it easy to travel with.

Iced Coconut Chai Tea Latte

~Ingredients~
1 500 mL mason jar
Approximately 1 cup of ice
1/2 cup chai tea concentrate (I use the Oregon Chai Slightly Sweet Original because it has less sugar than the original)
1/2 cup milk (I use skim milk)
1 Tbsp. of coconut syrup (I use the Torani Sugar-Free Coconut Syrup)



Fill the mason jar with ice, measure out 1/2 cup each of chai tea concentrate and milk, and add 1 Tbsp. of coconut syrup.

Pour the mixture into the mason jar, put the lid on, give it a shake and enjoy!

What's your favorite drink for summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment