Bidvertise

November 7, 2014

5 Days of Pizza

Near the start of this week, I suddenly had a craving for pizza. But I didn't want to order pizza from anywhere; I wanted to make my own. I made 5 different pizzas over the course of the week, all of which I made on whole wheat pitas. I will give a bit of a warning though - the middle gets soggy really fast! Divvy these up and eat them right away!


Pizza #1: Mixed greens, tomatoes and shrimp. The pita has olive oil and crushed garlic for the base, instead of traditional tomato sauce, and I drizzled barbeque sauce on top. So delicious!

Uncooked:                                                                   Cooked:


Pizza #2: Smoky bacon flavored temped, baby tomatoes and avocado. Again, olive oil and garlic base with barbeque sauce on top.



Uncooked:                                                                   Cooked:


Pizza #3: I decided to combine the best of the first two pizzas on this one. Shrimp, tomatoes and avocado. Olive oil and garlic base and barbeque sauce drizzled on top.


Uncooked:                                                                   Cooked:



Pizza #4: Just avocado and tomatoes, but with a homemade tomato sauce base this time.

Uncooked:                                                                   Cooked:


Pizza #5: This one is probably the most unhealthy of all of them: cheese only! Goat cheddar, farmer's cheese and fresh grated parmesan. Served with a side of guacamole for dipping the crispy crust into.

Uncooked:                                                                   Cooked:





No comments:

Post a Comment