Bidvertise

November 4, 2015

Women for Women Wednesday: Anna Faris

Anna Faris is one of the funniest actresses around and I absolutely adore her.

(Image from Google)

Anna is like the adorable girl next door, and there is something about her that just draws you in.  She is sweet, funny, charming, innocent, witty and charismatic all at the same time.  She plays the dense women to their full potential, giving them depth and kindness while still delivering hilariously silly lines.

This post marks 52 weeks of actively making an effort to say nice things about other people.  Guess what?  It's actually really easy.  The more I focused on people I liked, the less attention I gave to those that I was less interested in.  I found that it almost became second nature to look for the positives and find something nice to say - this applies to all situations, not just picking a celebrity to write about each week.  I also learned that it became easier to ignore people that previously rubbed me the wrong way; I just didn't given them any attention anymore.  If you like someone support them; if you don't then let them be.

No comments:

Post a Comment