Bidvertise

October 28, 2014

Beauty Talk: Oil of Olay Fresh Effects Dew Over Hydrating Gel Moisturizer

Oil of Olay is my all time favorite moisturizer brand, and I have been using it for years.  I use the classic scented Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion before bed and the Complete All Day Moisturizer with SPF 30 in the day and I am happy with these products.  However, I saw a commercial for the new Fresh Effects gel moisturizer and I was eager to try it out.  I have naturally oily skin, so I liked that it promised to have leave skin feeling more matte after application.




The gel is cool and refreshing and absorbs easily into the skin.  The feel of my skin after using the moisturizer is exactly what I was hoping for, but it still isn't what I'm used to.  I knew that this product wouldn't have the classic scent, as it is from a totally different range, but I did miss that smell.  I probably won't repurchase this, but I do like it.

If Olay could create a moisturizer with SPF 30, the classic Olay scent, and the feel of the Fresh Effects gel moisturizer, I think I would be totally hooked.






(Picture from Google)


No comments:

Post a Comment