Bidvertise

October 27, 2014

Musical Monday: DK3 by Danity Kane

 (Image from Google)

I haven't been this excited for a new release in a long time. . . I loved watching Danity Kane's creation on Making the Band, loved the two albums they released after, hated that they broke up, and was ecstatic when they reformed.  This means that I was, of course, saddened by the fact that they did break up again, but even that couldn't dampen my enthusiasm for their new album.  I pre-ordered it on iTunes and have been counting down to its release ever since.
I have to say, these ladies have been putting in some major vocal work and it shows.  Their vocals are all strong and on point.  To be perfectly honest, when there were 5 in the group, I didn't pay much attention to Shannon, but I am listening now!  A trio actually gives here a chance to really shine.  Since the group is over, maybe a DK2 with Shannon and Aubrey would be a possibility.  Their voices blend beautifully and that could make a killer album.

Stand out track for me: Roulette.  This song is amazing!

For now, be thrilled that DK3 is finally out and go get it now!!


No comments:

Post a Comment