Bidvertise

October 26, 2014

Get Fit: 30 by 30

My 30th birthday is rapidly approaching and I have definitely noticed a decline in my daily activity level since finishing university.  A desk job is not conducive to moving around and staying healthy.  So, my goal is to be very active (i.e. raise my heart rate) for at least 30 minutes a day, every single day or #30by30.

I usually take a walk during my lunch break at work, but that little stroll really isn't enough to get my heart pumping.  I own a rebounder, a stationary bike and an inflatable punching bag so all I have been lacking is the motivation.  I am hoping that setting a goal will help get me on the right path.  I am sure that I will have days that I am not successful, but I have about 5 months to make this good, healthy habit stick!

On another note, I can't seem to get my Bally boxer to inflate properly.  The pictures from the website show the entire bag fully inflated, but I can only get the black base and the red top to inflate.  I still have a saggy section between these two.  Hopefully using it more often will help open the area up so that I can get more air into it. . .
(Picture from Walmart website)



No comments:

Post a Comment