Bidvertise

May 22, 2015

Bloody Caesar Shrimp

I have to admit that I am not very familiar with Epicure products, but I went to a party recently and decided to try out some of their products.  The one that really grabbed my attention was their Bloody Caesar mix, which is actually meant to be used in drinks.  However, as soon as I smelled it, I knew it would be amazing on shrimp!

Ingredients:
1/2 lb. shrimp
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 Tbsp. Epicure Bloody Caesar mix

Directions:
1. Heat oil in a pan over medium heat.
2. Add garlic and saute for 5 minutes.
3. Add shrimp, white wine and seasoning, stirring so that it is well mixed.
4. Cook until shrimp are pink and opaque.
5. Serve with rice or quinoa and your favorite Caesar accompaniments.

No comments:

Post a Comment