Bidvertise

May 12, 2015

Tasty Tuesday: Fresca Market Lean Life Coconut Chicken Breast Strips

Chicken fingers were one of my favorite foods as a kid, and I still find myself craving them from time to time.  Last time I was at Costco, I saw these coconut chicken breast strips and I had to try them.

Despite the fact that this chicken has a coconut coating, it is not sweet.  It actually has a delicious, spicy seasoning on the outside and tastes amazing with plum sauce.  The chicken is so tender and juicy, and these fingers do not feel greasy or oily at all.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You obviously got a good box, because I bought these and although the coconut crusting was good, I could hardly bite through the chicken - it was far from tender and in fact tasted like I got the most grisly part of white meat on a chicken and it wasn't just one of them, it was all 6 that I bit into. I just through them out and ended up with a vegetarian supper that night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds disgusting!! I would not have been impressed either. We have finished the box now, and we didn't have any bad pieces, so we were definitely lucky.

      Delete
  3. Ugh I too just bought a box. Yuk. But not the flavour. The flavour is delicious...but my god! The pieces of chicken have a weird hard skin underneath the coconut. I barely got through one peice. I honestly don't see myself ever having these again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh I too just bought a box. Yuk. But not the flavour. The flavour is delicious...but my god! The pieces of chicken have a weird hard skin underneath the coconut. I barely got through one peice. I honestly don't see myself ever having these again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought 2 boxes at Costco and I have now cooked both and no one could eat them this is the most disgusting food product I have ever tasted.. Tasteless very dry and chewy. Not for human consumption I would say

    ReplyDelete