Bidvertise

July 14, 2015

Tasty Tuesday: Simply7 Quinoa Chips

I was at Bulk Barn with one of my best friends when we came across these quinoa chips.  As a huge lover of quinoa and an occasional fan of potato chips, I had to try them.



These chips are delicious!  Be forewarned, the texture is slightly different than that of potato chips, but you definitely get used to it.  I have now tried 3 of the 4 flavors (barbecue, sea salt, and sour cream and onion) and I have enjoyed all of them.  In addition to making great tasting snacks, the company also has a great philosophy (read it here) about the products that they are making.

I honestly have not eaten potato chips since discovering these gems. Not only are they tasty, but they are also loaded with protein, which fills you up, so it's really hard to overindulge.

No comments:

Post a Comment