Bidvertise

July 28, 2015

Wilton Treatology Salted Caramel Flavor Concentrate

I have been walking past these Wilton flavor concentrates in Michaels for a long time now, debating whether or not I should try them.  I have had bad luck with some flavor concentrates being way too overpowering or not tasting like the flavor that they should be.  However, I am a total sucker for salted caramel, so I finally picked it up this weekend.

(Image from the Wilton website)


As far as flavor concentrates go, this one is probably one of the best that I have tried in a long time.  When you mix it into your dessert, it actually tastes like salted caramel.  The flavor is a bit strong, so I found that I only used about half of the recommended amount, but it can be adjusted to fix your personal preference.  Now that I know how good these are, I think I will  be going back for the full 8-flavor kit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment