Bidvertise

June 23, 2015

Tasty Tuesday: Donairs!

How did I live for so long never having tried one of these amazing creations??

I hadn't even heard of donairs until a couple of years ago when I was away at university.  Did I ever actually try a donair while I was in university?  Of course not.  I didn't have a clue what it was!!  Well, if you don't know either, let me tell you that a donair is a little pita wrap from heaven.


I have never tasted anything like this before.  The meat was tender and perfectly seasoned, the pita was soft but strong enough to hold all of the deliciousness inside, the vegetables were fresh, and there was the perfect amount of sauce.  If you have never tried a donair, you NEED to.  So amazing!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete