Bidvertise

February 17, 2015

Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencil in Candy Apple

I have always been a fan of very glossy lip products, and the Hard Candy Visibly Wet Lip Pencils are just that!

This pencil claims to be 'shockingly glossy' and, when compared to other pencils, it actually is.  It glides on smoothly, although it is a little bit too creamy to get super clean lines at the edges of your lips.


It has a little bit of glitter in it, but  it doesn't look chunky or sparkly on the lips.  It just adds a bit of dimension to the color.

I love the color and the look of this pencil!  My only complaint is that it made my lips burn.  Yes, burn.  For about 10 minutes after I applied it, my lips were actually burning.  The feeling did go away and the product didn't irritate my lips in any way after that.  It is not a plumping product, so I have no idea what could have caused that burning feeling.  

The product lasts as long as an average lipstick and I LOVE the fact that it did not stain my lips!  When I removed it, it was completely gone.  I personally prefer when lip products wash off cleanly and don't leave any color or stain behind.

Hard Candy is exclusively sold at Walmart or online and the prices are very reasonable.  I think I will pick up some more of these pencils and see if they all cause that burning sensation.

No comments:

Post a Comment