Bidvertise

February 10, 2015

Rimmel London Provocalips 16 Hour Kissproof Lip Color

I love the Rimmel Apocalips lip lacquers, so I was intrigued when I saw the new Provocalips lip colors.  This product promises 16 hours of color, with no dry lips. 

This is a two step system, in which you apply the lip color, let it dry for 60 seconds and then apply the topcoat to seal it in and add shine.  The top coat is different from the one you get with other products like this, as it is not a solid balm, but a liquid with a doe foot applicator.  However, to be perfectly honest, the lip color is very dry!


The color is quite opaque, but it can look a little bit streaky.  I would not recommend using this unless your lips are extremely well moisturized.  The gloss adds a bit of shine, but not much moisture.  But, you should always give credit where credit is due and this product is really long lasting!  I swatched it on my hand and it was still there well over 16 hours later, even after washing my hands multiple times.

I want to get my hands on a few other shades, just to see what kind of color payoff there is.  I chose the shade dare to pink as it was the most pink-y shade that they had, but it is really much more peachy than I would prefer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment