Bidvertise

February 24, 2015

Tasty Tuesday: Crab Rangoon

There is nothing better than getting together with friends to share good times and good food.  Especially when they bring something as delicious as Crab Rangoon!

I had never tried Crab Rangoon before so I was thoroughly excited when they brought this over.  The outside was light and perfectly fried.  It was not burned, oily, or soggy.  It was almost flaky and the inside was filled with a deliciously sweet crab and cheese filling.  It was served with a sweet and sour sauce, but the filling was so incredible that it didn't need any sauce; I only dipped the unfilled edges.  This was seriously amazing!  If I wasn't so terrified of frying things at home (I am seriously clumsy and hot oil is dangerous), I would probably try to learn how to make this.  For now, I will stick to getting from the people who really know what they're doing.  


No comments:

Post a Comment