Bidvertise

February 3, 2015

Essence Longlasting Lipstick in Natural Beauty

Considering it is such an inexpensive brand, I have always had really good luck with essence products.  This lipstick is no exception!

I was looking for a lipstick that was neutral, and similar to my own lip color.  I found this one by essence in the shade Natural Beauty for only $2.99 and it is gorgeous. 

These long wear lipsticks are a more mature addition to the essence product line, and they appear to be much more upscale than their price would suggest.  The packaging is classier than what they use for their regular lipsticks and the shades are very wearable.


The product applies smoothly, feels rich and moisturizing and has a nice sheen to it, without being too glossy.  I applied it right before lunch and, although it wasn't perfect afterward, it hadn't totally worn off yet.  I will definitely be checking out some of the other shades!

No comments:

Post a Comment