Bidvertise

January 6, 2015

Beauty Talk: Decluttering!

It is so easy to accumulate so much more than we actually want, need, or will ever use in a lifetime.  But, you know the old saying: one man's trash is another man's treasure.  If you are not using it, you can probably find someone else who will!
To be perfectly honest it is hard to find many organizations that are willing to take used beauty products but, it is possible.  I spent a lot of time researching locally and was unsuccessful, so I ended up having to ship it somewhere else.  Friends and family got first dibs and everything else was sent off for someone else to enjoy it.  Disinfect it, of course (rubbing alcohol will kill bacteria without affecting the product)!

There was absolutely nothing wrong with any of the products; they just didn't work for me.   Some items were purchased for use on others at photo shoots, some were recommendations that I wish I had never purchased, and some just didn't work on me no matter how hard I tried and how much I loved them.  MAC paint pots, for example, just don't work on me, as much as I wish that they did.

There is no point in having all of this sitting around not being used, so it is better to share it with someone who will enjoy it.  I highly recommend cleaning out your stash and getting rid of all of those things that you just aren't using.



No comments:

Post a Comment