Bidvertise

January 23, 2015

Natural Vitality: Natural Calm Plus Calcium

This Natural Vitality product came highly recommended for helping to improve sleep quality, which is something I definitely struggle with sometimes.
The product is a powder that you mix with a small amount of hot water (it's effervescent) and then top off with more water or juice.  I chose the raspberry-lemon flavor and it is okay, but not great.  This product has stevia in it, which often has a bit of an after taste.  I found that mixing it with plain water didn't cover the after taste, but I didn't want to drink juice at bedtime.  

My solution was to mix it with a flavored sparkling water from President's Choice.  The end result is a tasty drink that really does seem to help my sleep.  I don't feel like it makes me fall asleep faster, but I stay asleep throughout the night.  As long as you mix this product with the right drink, it is awesome!





No comments:

Post a Comment