Bidvertise

January 27, 2015

Wet n Wild Color Icon Kohl Liner: Calling Your Buff

Lining the water line with a light shade is a great way to brighten and open up the eyes.  But, you need to be careful about which shade you choose, as some can look too stark and are not as flattering.  I found this liner on a new wet n wild display this weekend for only $1.99 and I had to give it a try.

Calling Your Buff is a warm-toned peach/nude shade, which looks very natural in the water line.  I also own Rimmel's Scandaleyes liner in nude, and I feel like the wet n wild liner is slightly darker and a little bit more yellow.  Yellow tones generally help even out skin tone overall, so it also helps to neutralize any discoloration in the eye area.


This liner is also extremely long (about 7 inches) so it is great value.  It is also amazing!  It slid along the water line so smoothly and looked extremely natural.  It wasn't chalky or crumbly and it lasted until I was ready to take off my makeup.  This liner brightened my eyes without even looking like there was anything there.  If you see this liner, I definitely recommend giving it a try!




No comments:

Post a Comment