Bidvertise

November 4, 2014

Beauty Talk: Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara

I am a total mascara junkie.  I have light lashes, so I really appreciate the way that mascara helps them to stand out.  I've tried tons of different mascaras from inexpensive to very expensive and I always end up going to back to the same 3 brands: Maybelline, L'Oreal, and Rimmel.  I recently discovered the Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara, and so far I am impressed.

(Image from Rimmel London)\
The brush for this mascara is definitely a unique shape, but it actually applies the mascara easily and without much mess,  I was worried that the brush would smudge and smear extra mascara above and below my eyes, but it is no messier than any other brush.

The thicker inner end seems to really coat the lashes quickly and the tapered end is great for getting the corners of the eyes and the lower lashes.  I think that this mascara also lengthened my lashes very well, with just one coat.  It is also easy to build up volume using the thicker end of the brush, and the mascara holds a curl wonderfully.

No mascara:


One coat of Rimmel Scandaleyes Rockin' Curves Mascara:
My lashes look much longer after one coat!

Mascara 12 1/2 hours later (post work and errands in the rain):
The curl held all day and there are only a couple of tiny black flecks beneath my eye.  My lashes look almost exactly the same as they did when I first applied this mascara.  I will definitely repurchase this one!









No comments:

Post a Comment