Bidvertise

November 24, 2014

Gratitude Break: Thank You Fitbit!

I bought a Fitbit One back in June, and used it without fail.  I love this little gem.  It tracks steps, flights, sleep, distance, etc.

(Picture from Amazon.ca)

Unfortunately, I lost mine on Saturday. Insert massive sad face here!

It somehow fell off of the waistband of my pants while I was shopping in Costco, and I couldn't find it.  (Good luck in a store that is that big and that busy!)  I checked on Saturday, Sunday and Monday, but it wasn't turned in.

I contacted Fitbit support to see if there was any way to track the location of the device.  Unfortunately, as I have a BlackBerry and not an Android or iPhone, I can't even attempt to connect to the device via bluetooth while wandering through the store again.

Fortunately, the support team is amazing!  They asked a few questions and then said that they would replace the device for me.  I never expected them to do that, but I am so grateful that they did.  They were friendly and helpful and they have already shipped my new device.  How amazing is that.

So, to Brian W. and the rest of the Fitbit support staff: THANK YOU.  Your generosity is overwhelming and greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment