Bidvertise

November 11, 2014

Winter Skin Saver: Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil

I live in an area that is extremely dry in the winter.  So dry that you end up with raw, red patches of skin from all of the icy cold air that is constantly blowing on you.  I purchased a humidifier a couple of years ago, which helped a bit, but it still wasn't enough.  Last winter I discovered this gem and it literally saved my skin!
(Image from Vita Cost)
This oil comes with an awesome pump dispenser, which allows you to spray the product rather than trying to pour it without spilling all over the place.  To be honest, it's still not "no mess" as they state, but it is totally worth it.  I apply this right after I shower and it keeps my skin moisturized all day long.  It smells like cocoa butter, it absorbs quickly and it really lasts.  This product is a must have in my home for winter!


No comments:

Post a Comment