Bidvertise

December 9, 2014

Beauty Talk: Bobbi Brown Sultry Red Lipstick

I have been searching for the perfect red lipstick for a long time, so I was very optimistic when I saw this limited edition Bobbi Brown lipstick in Sultry Red.  Released especially for the holidays, this lipstick comes in a classy gold tube and is described as a bright blue red.
I really wanted to love this lipstick, especially with the $32 price tag, but I was sorely disappointed,  The color is pretty, but not amazing and this lipstick has zero staying power.  The formula is nice and it applies smoothly but, if worn without using a lip liner as a base all over the lips, it starts to wear off within half an hour.  When worn with a liner, the staying power is much better, but that is due to the liner and not this product.  This was a limited edition lipstick, but don't be sorry if you missed it!

The lipstick is shown above with no lip liner.

No comments:

Post a Comment