Bidvertise

December 17, 2014

Women for Women Wednesday: Tati a.k.a. Glam Life Guru

I have only been watching Tati's (Glam Life Guru) YouTube videos for about a year now, but she has become one of my absolute favorite personalities.
(Image from Tati's twitter)

There are so many YouTube channels out there, but Tati's stands out for me because she falls into my age group and I really enjoy that.  Her tutorials and product purchases are more in line with my wants and needs and I love her presentation.  She is more mature, calm, and collected, and so pleasant to listen to.  She has a good sense of humor and can laugh at herself and doesn't pretend to be perfect.  I also really love how honest she is; if she doesn't like something, she will just say so.  She rarely just slams a product completely, but will point out any benefits that she did find.

She is very open about her life and her relationships and I admire that about her so much.  YouTube personalities receive so much hatred and I am always amazed that she does this for her full-time job.  She is constantly looking for the best products, both high end and drugstore, and trying to create tutorials and new content that she feels will be helpful to other women.

I have noticed that people are extremely rude, judgmental and insulting, because they feel like they are entitled to be that way just because people are on YouTube.  To be perfectly honest, if you don't like it, just don't watch it.  Tati (and the other people on YouTube) are very brave for putting so much of themselves out there and I wouldn't be strong enough to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment