Bidvertise

December 3, 2014

Women for Women Wednesday: Brittany Snow

I first saw Brittany Snow on American Dreams and, although I didn't really watch the entire series, she was was my favorite character.
(image from her twitter account @brittanysnow)

I have always enjoyed her movie roles, but in the past few years I have been far more impressed with her philanthropy.  Brittany helped found the Love is Louder movement, with The Jed Foundation and MTV.  The movement fights against bullying, depression, discrimination, and negative self image in an attempt to support those who are feeling alone or mistreated.  Brittany is not just a figurehead, but an active participant in the movement.

Don't ever feel like you are alone or that no one cares.  To join the movement or get more information, go to Love is Louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment