Bidvertise

December 10, 2014

Women for Women Wednesday: Amanda de Cadenet

Photographer, interviewer, writer, women's activist, mommy, do-it-all-er Amanda de Cadenet is a total woman's woman.
(Image from Amanda's official website)
I first discovered Amanda when I saw a commercial for The Conversation, which was airing on Lifetime.  I watched the first episode and I was hooked.  I found Amanda's interviewing style very welcoming and open.  It was interesting to watch her get women to speak out on so many very personal subjects and really share their experiences and feelings.

Should The Conversation return, I have my wish list of interviewees:
     - Anna Kendrick
     - Jennifer Aniston
     - Sophia Bush
     - Aubrey O'Day
     - Brittany Snow
     - Debra Messing



No comments:

Post a Comment