Bidvertise

December 2, 2014

Beauty Talk: Bite Beauty Whipped Cherry Lip Scrub

Last week I reviewed the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask, which I wasn't a huge fan of (shocking, I know).  This lip scrub was actually an accidental purchase, as the Sephora website was having issues on the Friends and Family sale day.  However, I love this product!




This is slightly different from other lip exfoliators in that you do not have to wet your lips to apply it, as it has a balm base, and it also has less exfoliant in it.  It it more like a deeply nourishing lip balm with a few scrubby bits in it.


You apply this product to your lips like any lip balm and then rub them together to break down the exfoliant.  What you are left with is smooth, nourished lips that have a slight pale pink tint on them.  The product smells absolutely delicious and lasts on my lips for a long time.

The only downside to this product is that it is in a tub and you have to dip your fingers into the product.  I do wish that it was in a squeeze tube like the lip mask.






No comments:

Post a Comment